Thursday, September 17, 2009

Former EVIT student inspires 3D class

A former EVIT digital imaging student was on campus Thursday to tell to 3D Animation students that what they are learning in class now can lead them to success in the future.

Jared Payne was in Eric Perez's digital imaging classes from 2001 to 2003. Now, Jared is running his own sign design business called SignsXtra.

Since completing the program at EVIT, Jared has designed everything from comic books to websites to brochures.

"It's amazing to me, as I look back on my career, how much I've been able to accomplish based on the building blocks Mr. Perez gave me," Jared told the students.

Jared encouraged the students to follow their passions and push themselves to learn more and get more experience so that one day, they can enjoy their jobs as much as he enjoys his.

"The sky is the limit with the skill set that you learn here," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment